Posted: April 12th, 2009 | Author: mil3tt3 | Filed under: sunday stealing | Tags: sunday stealing | 6 Comments »
1. What is your current obsession?
Making sure that my little girl has some good activities for the summer.
2. What’s a good coffee place?
Those commercialized ones — Starbucks and Seattle’s Best
3. Who was the last person that you hugged?
My little girl.
4. Do you nap a lot?
Not really. I take naps only if I really am sleepy.
5. Tonight, what’s for dinner?
6. What was the last thing that you bought?
Groceries. Breads and Snacks plus chicken, beef and pork. Our supplies for the whole week.
Posted: April 5th, 2009 | Author: mil3tt3 | Filed under: sunday stealing | Tags: sunday stealing | 2 Comments »
1. How did you come up with your blog title OR what does it mean?
I was just thinking of a title that could summarized the theme of the blog I am planning to put up. And since the theme is about my thoughts being shared on the internet, I choose ‘my two cents scribbled on the net.
2. What are your general goals for blogging?
just to share my thoughts and meet some interesting bloggers.
3. Do people “in your real life” know that you blog and do they comment on your blog OR is it largely anonymous? How often do you post (x per week)?
Posted: March 29th, 2009 | Author: mil3tt3 | Filed under: sunday stealing | Tags: sunday stealing | 1 Comment »
1. Are you single?
Nope. Happily Married.
2. Are your parents still married?
Yes, in heaven.
3. Are you in love?
4. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No, lust at first sight maybe.
5. Who ended your last relationship?
I only had one relationship. And its with my husband.
6. Have you ever been hurt by a break up?
No. Please refer to my number six answer.
7. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
I think so. Though unintentionally.
Posted: March 8th, 2009 | Author: mil3tt3 | Filed under: sunday stealing | Tags: sunday stealing | 2 Comments »
1. How old do you look?
I think I look old for my age since I had my LUPUS.
2. Where do you live?
The cleanest and greenest city in the Metro
3. Are you waiting for something?
Yeah, my little girl’s photobook.
4. What’s one pet peeve of yours that is not common?
Can’t think of anything right now!
5. Do you want/have kids?
I have a 2 year old daughter
6. Have you ever thought about converting your religion?
7. Last shocking news you heard?
Posted: February 15th, 2009 | Author: mil3tt3 | Filed under: Uncategorized | Tags: sunday stealing | 5 Comments »
1. where is your significant other?
In Kuwait working.
2. your favorite thing?
my computer and oven
3. your dream last night?
I can’t remember.
4. your goal?
have our own business so that the husband can go home for good
5. your hobby?
6. where do you want to be in 6 years?
anywhere as long as our family is complete
7. where were you last night?
8. what you’re not?
9. one of your wish list items?
Posted: February 8th, 2009 | Author: mil3tt3 | Filed under: sunday stealing | Tags: sunday stealing | 3 Comments »
1. What is your occupation right now?
I am a stay at home mom
2. What color are your socks right now?
I am at home right now so I don’t wear socks.
3. What are you listening to right now?
Imagination movers @ playhouse disney and my little girl singing along with them
4. Last person you spoke to on the phone.
My husband @ around 5am my time, 12am his time
5. How old are you today?
6. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?