then comment away. Just a favor please put in your BLOG NAME instead of your name, ok? Thanks. Have fun and good luck!
A lot of my blogger friends have been asking for a contest, then let’s have one. Since I am not in the mood to continue my monthly giveaways for my TOP COMMENTERs and TOP EC DROPPERS, I will do my ‘SHARING MY BLESSINGS’ in another way. Extra money would always be welcome especially now that Christmas is fast approaching, right?
This contest is just as simple as 123.
Here are the instruction :
I have been sick for the past few days, fortunately I was able to buy some paperbacks before I got sick so these books have been entertaining me during my sick days. And it feels good to be reading rather that blogging. It’s like going back to the basic.
I have yet to finish the the two books on the top. I am saving the best for last that’s why I haven’t read John Grisham’s book yet.
For more weekenders, please free to visit us here.
1. Right now, I’m feeling sick, I have a runny nose and it’s irritating.
2. In my husband’s arm is where I want to be.
3. How does one cure the longing inside?
4. The Internet keeps me on track.
5. Please don’t make me mad.
6. Anevay fills me with joy.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to have a good rest, tomorrow my plans include doing the laundry and Sunday, I want to clean the house!
More fill in participant here!
The weekend have been though on me. Saturday night the little girl started to nurse a low grade fever but as the night progresses the low grade fever started to shot up. It went up as high as 39.5. I checked on the internet and most of the writes up said that there is nothing to worry about for temperature that high.
But I was still nervous. For one, we were alone in the house. And it does not help that the little girl would wake up every 10 minutes crying. I already wanted to call for help but decided that I am a mother now and this is just a test of motherhood.
1. Follow the instruction.
2. My digital camera is something I always take with me on vacation.
3. To achieve your goals, you must persevere.
4. My LUPUS is something I’d like you to know about me.
5. I have a aching body as of the moment. I am thinking if its a LUPUS flare or its because I was just too tired of yesterday’s activity wherein my little girl was all over the place.
6. Love floats.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to resting, tomorrow my plans include cleaning the house and Sunday, I want to inspect some of Anevay’s toy and see which can be given away!
More WordlessWednesday entry here!
HEADS - Anything that starts with the letter G
Good-natured but not that bright, this cartoon character made his first appearance, somewhat disguised, as a member of the audience in “Mickey’s Revue” (1932). What distinguished the character from those sitting around him was not so much his appearance but his raucous laugh. That laugh, supplied by Disney storyman, musician, and former circus clown Pinto Colvig, made such an impression on Walt Disney and his staff that the character soon began to be featured in other cartoons. Before long, Goofy was part of the gang that included Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Clarabelle Cow, and Horace Horsecollar. In the newspaper comic strips, this new character was first given the name Dippy Dawg. A 1938 book indicated the first change to Dippy’s name, “The Story of Dippy the Goof,” and by 1939 the final change was made to Goofy with the release of the cartoon “Goofy and Wilbur.”
I’ve been thinking about this all weekend. That’s the reason for silence on both my three blogs and on plurk. I am giving it a deep thought if I should do it or not. But after carefully weighing the pros and cons I gave in. My reason is there is no harm in trying. Rather that thinking of the what if’s, I would take action. And I think I needed to do it as a way of helping out.
As days goes by I find myself longing more and more. I missed my husband terribly. I don’t know for how long I can take it but thank God I have my daughter to make the longing bearable.
This is the life of an OFW family. Moments when you wanted to be with the one you love but you only have pictures, phone and the internet to cure the longing. The husband has also been telling that he is having a hard time coping though he is celebrating his 2nd year in Kuwait this coming October.